Our Commitment to You
1. Patients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Patients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
3. Patients always receive honest and open answers.
4. Patient pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Patient information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Patient information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the patient or others against imminent harm.
6. Patients receive evidence-based education about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
7. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering evidence-based education about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
9. All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.