The Pregnancy Medical Clinic is a pro-life, Christian organization developed to offer compassionate support to women in crisis pregnancy situations, and to minister the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our aim is to communicate the truth about “safe” sex and abortion and to help women cope with post abortion stress. We also serve as a referral source for schools, public health and community agencies.
Commitment of Care
Our Commitment to You
1. Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Clients are treated with kindness and compassion and in a caring manner.
3. Clients always receive honest and open answers.
4. Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6. Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
7. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
9. All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.