Applications are due at the PMC ASAP and no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, August 27, 2021
Click here to fill out an application online.
Assistant Clinic Director Job Description
The Pregnancy Medical Clinic (PMC) Assistant Clinic Director (ACD) assists with the responsibility for the day-to-day internal operations of the Journey Clinic portion of the PMC. This includes collaborating with recruiting, training, retention, and management of non-medical Journey Clinic volunteers. The ACD assists in designing and overseeing the current and future programs necessary to meet patient needs. This is a permanent, part position with the potential of a full-time position within 1-2 years.
Reports to: The Clinic Director (CD) & Executive Director (ED)
Supervises: All Clinic Services non-medical volunteers
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and who faithfully attends church
- Be Biblically qualified to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, support, and encouragement to the staff (employees & volunteers)
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the life-affirming stance
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, The Commitment to Care, Employee Moral and comply with the policies of the center
- Have completed an Associates degree, preferably in a related field, plus one-year related experience equivalent is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- Have one year of experience as a volunteer in some Christian Ministry capacity
- Have 1+ years of successful experience in a position requiring management of and delegation to employees or volunteers.
- Exhibit excellent skills in interpersonal communication, time management, organization, Biblical Conflict resolution, and public speaking
- Be willing to complete additional training or counseling as required (e.g. Crossroads)
- Be able to protect confidentiality and to keep information restricted including following HIPAA policies
- Be able to work a flexible schedule that will include some weekend and evening hours
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be able to carry out responsibilities and meet deadlines in a challenging ministry environment with minimal supervision
- Be able to start work no later than September 1, 2021
Essential Job Functions
Clinic Services Administration:
- Assist with overseeing patient programs and support services offered by Journey Clinic
- Interact with CD & Executive Director to relate patient or staff needs, progress of center, problems, goal setting, and implementation
- Assist in planning & oversee marketing to patients including social media, website, Google, and media for Executive Director approval
- Collaborate with Clinic Nurse Supervisor who manages the Clinic Nurses
- Conduct written and oral evaluations of and volunteers on a yearly basis
- Review Clinic Services operational policies, procedures and protocols for Executive Director and Medical Director approval
- Assist with managing patient services volunteers by scheduling, preparing, and overseeing an adequate number of tasks to fully utilize the scheduled time of Clinic volunteers
- Coordinate with team on daily “Team Huddle” meeting & fully utilizing volunteers.
- Assist with overseeing and maintaining the data entry of patient information
- Practice and train all staff in Biblical Conflict Resolution
- Occasionally provide female to female patient advocacy services for patients
- Make group prayer and prayer with individual staff members an integral part of the day-to-day operations of Journey Clinic
Volunteer Recruiting, Training, and Retention:
- Participate in ED required ongoing in-person and online training, including occasional out of town trips.
- Work with staff to maintain a healthy, vibrant spiritual environment for the ministry
- Lead/participate in prayer gathering at the beginning of each shift
- Learn & assist with employee/volunteer training in and implementation of Biblical Conflict Resolution.
- Assist with and participate in fundraising events to educate & recruit potential volunteers for the PMC ministry, lead patient story creation for Banquet for Life
- Participate in all fundraising events to educate and motivate potential donors about the PMC ministry.
Learn and perform miscellaneous other duties as assigned by the Executive Director-
The Assistant Clinic Director will have regular verbal/written job performance reviews with the Executive Director monthly for the first six months and annually thereafter.
Click here to complete an application for this position.